1. Coconut oil is one of the most powerful inhibitors on a number of differnt pathogenic organisms, such as, viruses and protozoas....fungus, molds. Coconut oil is known to be very helpful in staving off differnt skin issues like, psoriasis and most skin conditions. Also, helps to promote youthful and glowing; protected skin( UV rays).
2. Sweet Almond (Super power) oil has fatty acids that help skin retain moisture and helps chapped irritated skin. It has vitamin A and is packed with nutrients.
3. Olive oil relieves dry skin and softens wrinkles, it is also deeply moisturing and nourhing for the skin. Recommended for people with sensitive skin becouse it known to be gentle for your skin. Also known to help sooth psoriasis and eczema and rosacea
4. Jojoba oil also has Vitamins A and E. Known to helps control sebum production by naturally regulating sebum, it is similar to the sebum of our own body so it keeps our skin form looking to oily and helps prevent acne helping prevent clogged pores. It is antibacterial and acts as a anti-inflammatory soothing irritated skin.
5. Shea butter the vitamin A in shea butter helps prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines it is helpful in improving skin conditions , including blemishes , wrinkles , eczema and dermatitis.
Amazing right! All in one bar of soap : )